- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Student Series Bb Trombone Model AATB-102
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585004 000000000 585004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATB-102 Series Student Trombone is an excellent student trombone that features a .500-inch bore for a quick response and excellent tone, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A good tone at a great price!
The Allora AATB-102 Series Student Trombone is an excellent student trombone that features a .500-inch bore for a quick response and excellent tone, plus an 8-inch bell with outstanding resonance. Constructed of yellow brass with a lacquer finish with a chrome inner handslide. Featuring a standard leadpipe and a durably braced standard handslide the AATB-102 was designed for the beginning trombone student. Comes complete with a molded case and a small shank mouthpiece.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- .500" bore
- 8" yellow brass bell
- Chrome inner and brass outer slide
- Includes a case and mouthpiece
An excellent student trombone.
- Model: AATB-102 tenor trombone
- Level: student
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500"
- Leadpipe: standard taper, yellow brass
- Bell: 8" yellow brass
- Handslide and crook: standard with chrome inner, brass outer
- Case: molded
- Mouthpiece: 12c (small shank)
- Finish: lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.