- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 36BO Stradivarius Series Trombone
Lacquer Gold Brass Bell Lightweight Slide
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #483619 000998991 483619000998991
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Stradivarius pro trombone features a .525" bore, 8" one piece hand-hammered Gold Brass bell, an open wrap, and a traditional F rotor mechanism....Click To Read More About This Product
The premier medium-large bore tenor trombone with the less resistant feel of an open wrap F attachment.
This Stradivarius pro trombone features a .525" bore, 8" one piece hand-hammered Gold Brass bell, an open wrap, and a traditional F rotor mechanism.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .525"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8" One-Piece, Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-Plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.