- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 42 Stradivarius Series Trombone
Yellow Brass Bell Lightweight Slide
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #483616 000997992 483616000997992
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bach Stradivarius 42 Series trombones deliver a large symphonic sound that projects without distortion. Large bore (.547") straight trombone....Click To Read More About This Product
Bach Stradivarius 42 Series trombones deliver a large symphonic sound that projects without distortion. Large bore (.547") straight trombone.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5" one-piece hand hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Case: Zippered Cordura Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6-1/2A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.