- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 42 Stradivarius Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- Product 483616
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bach Stradivarius 42 Series trombones deliver a large symphonic sound that projects without distortion. Large bore (.547") straight trombone....Click To Read More About This Product
Play Like A Pro $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, cornet or trombone between April 1 - June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Bach Stradivarius 42 Series trombones deliver a large symphonic sound that projects without distortion. Large bore (.547") straight trombone.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5" one-piece hand hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard - Yellow Brass; Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Case: Zippered Cordura Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6-1/2A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bach 42 Stradivarius Series Trombone:
I picked up trombone fall of last year so I could play in my school's jazz band (my main instrument is euphonium). Initially I was given an old King 606 to play on, which was fine, but I wanted something better, so at the end of the school year last year my band director gave me one of these to use. It is very old, but it still performs well. Being a large bore it requires a lot of air for big band charts (especially since I play lead), but if you have enough air then don't be afraid to use one of these in a jazz band. I also use this in my school's orchestra, and it does a fine job there too, except it actually feels too bright in that setting, probably because I normally play euph. At least we're playing jazzy music so it fits. Overall, if you have good lung capacity and are looking for something to play in the big band and in concert band or orchestra, I'd consider this. I didn't give this five stars because it doesn't have an F attachment, and I never really got to experience it in its intended role, which is a dark, symphonic trombone, not a jazz bone.