- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach LT39G Stradivarius Series Alto Trombone
LT39G Gold Brass Bell Lightweight Slide
- Write a Review
- 468232 000992000 468232000992000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bach LT39G Stradivarius Alto Trombone is one of the best instruments available today. It features a .468-inch bore and a lightweight nickel outer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Bach LT39G Stradivarius Alto Trombone is one of the best instruments available today. It features a .468-inch bore and a lightweight nickel outer handslide for quick response. The LT39G also features a 6.5" one-piece, hand-hammered gold brass bell for superior projection and a rich, warm sound. Well in tune with a beautiful singing sound, it comes in the key of Eb. Includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .468"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 6.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel-Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel-Silver
- Case: classic Stradivarius wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.