- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE1065 Performance Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Product 620236
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Besson BE1065 Performance Series 4-Valve Euphonium is a free blowing model with an easy of tone production and even response throughout the regis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent start for aspiring euphonium players.
The Besson BE1065 Performance Series 4-Valve Euphonium is a free blowing model with an easy of tone production and even response throughout the register. It has a rich, warm, centered tone and a reliable, fast and quiet valve action. Coupled with a comfortable playing position for both mouthpiece and finger, the BE1065 Besson Student Euphonium provide a classic sound even in the hands of the less experienced player. The Besson 1000 Series euphoniums provide an excellent start to the careers of aspiring euphonium players.
- Key: Bb
- Bore diameter: .579" (14.72mm)
- Valves: 4 bottom sprung stainless steel
- Non compensating
- Water keys: 2
- Finishes: lacquer or bright silverplate
- Supplied outfit, in case with mouthpiece and accessories
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.