- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE967 Sovereign Series Silver Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 462767 000000000 462767000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Besson Sovereign BE967 euphonium, with its lively response, golden tone and wonderful valve action are known and trusted by band players all over...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional euphonium with beautiful timbre and apportioning.
The Besson Sovereign BE967 euphonium, with its lively response, golden tone and wonderful valve action are known and trusted by band players all over the world. The Sovereign euphoniums are slightly lighter in weight than the Prestige models, providing a very open and free-blowing feel with an immediacy of response that appeals to many musicians.
The BE967 is a large bore four-valve compensating instrument. Sovereign instruments have a facility and versatility that make them highly sought-after euphoniums, and like all the Besson brass range, have benefited greatly from developments in valve technology since production commenced in Germany.
- Thrilling tone
- Spectacular valve action
- Lively response
- Beautiful finish
Order soon and fill up the middle of your orchestra with just the tone and presence it needs.
- Key: Bb
- ˜ bore: .590" ( 14,98 mm )
- Bell: hand-made in yellow brass
- ˜ bell: 12" ( 304 mm )
- Weight: 10lb 8oz ( 4 700 g )
- Valves: 4 compensating valves ( 3+1 )
- Waterkeys: 3
- Removable block gutter
- Finishes: clear lacquer or bright silverplate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.