- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BFH-1287 Standard Series Single F French Horn
Lacquer Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19401 000001001 L19401000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for a first-time student who is beginning French horn, the Blessing BFH-1287 is both easy to play. Rich in the low and mid ranges, it features ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal for a first-time student who is beginning French horn.
Ideal for a first-time student who is beginning French horn, the Blessing BFH-1287 is both easy to play. Rich in the low and mid ranges, it features a classic, natural horn sound. The Blessing BFH-1287 is economical option that is lighter in weight and easier to manage for a young student.
- Standard Series
- Key of F
- Mechanical Linkage
- .469” Bore
- Rose Brass Leadpipe
- 12.24” Two-Piece Yellow Brass Bell Medium Bell Throat
- Clear Epoxy Lacquer Finish
- Nickel-Silver-played Yellow Brass Tuning Slides
- Blessing C-1297FH Nylon-covered Wood-shell Case
Find your voice with Blessing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.