- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BFH-1541RT Performance Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19395 000001000 L19395000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BFH-1541RT Flugelhorn has perennially been a Blessing best seller! Ideal for the student to a professional player that desires a consist...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for the advanced student.
The Blessing BFH-1541RT Flugelhorn has perennially been a Blessing best seller! Ideal for the student to a professional player that desires a consistency in ‘feel’ moving between trumpet and flugelhorn while retaining that classic flugelhorn warm and mellow color. It offers pro features and playability at an affordable price. Ideal for any trumpeter.
The BFH-1541RT has a Brushed Brass Clear Lacquer Finish. A Lacquered Matte or “Satin" finish option is achieved by scratch brushing the instrument before it lacquered. The inside of the bell has a shiny clear polished lacquer finish providing a beautiful contrast to the body. The lacquer finish will protect the integrity of the brass and is thicker than plating. It is efficient requiring less maintenance than a plated instrument because it doesn’t tarnish. The sound is stable yet warm and lush.
- Performance Series
- Key of Bb
- .459” Bore
- New 6” Bell Rose Brass Bell
- Improved Tuning Mouthpipe
- Rose Brass Leadpipe
- French Style Vertical Slide Configuration
- Hand-Lapped Monel Pistons
- 3rd Valve Slide Trigger
- Vintage Matte Finish with Bright Accents in Lacquer
- Blessing 3FL Mouthpiece
- Blessing C-1541 Backpack Style Case
Choose a horn that will last. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.