- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BM-111 Marching Series F Mellophone
- Write a Review
- #L19367 000002000 L19367000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BM-111 Mellophonium offers that classic horn voicing, which is heart of a great marching band. A new compact wrap design provides a more...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
That classic horn voicing.
The Blessing BM-111 Mellophonium offers that classic horn voicing, which is heart of a great marching band. A new compact wrap design provides a more ergonomic playing experience and is sturdy enough for any marching situation. Bell forward, the sound is focused and designed to project off the field and into the stands. The BM-111 is available with a lacquer finish. Lacquer is a clear epoxy coating applied in the final finishing process to protect the natural finish of the brass. The tone is warm, clear, and focused.
- Key of F
- .462” Bore
- 10.5” Bell Diameter
- Rose Brass Lead Pipe
- Yellow Brass Body Material
- Yellow Brass; Two-piece Bell
- Plastic Finger Buttons
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Blessing 5 Mellophone Mouthpiece
- Blessing C-111 Thermoplastic Case
- Choice of Clear Epoxy Lacquer or Silver Plate Finish
Make your move with Blessing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.