- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BM-311 Marching Series Bb Marching Baritone
- Write a Review
- #L19365 000001000 L19365000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BM-311 Marching baritone is designed to meet the demand of both volume and mobility required in an outdoor marching performance setting....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal in parade, in the stands or on the field.
The Blessing BM-311 Marching baritone is designed to meet the demand of both volume and mobility required in an outdoor marching performance setting. Features include a large bore allowing for greater blowing freedom and a compact wrap design for a balanced, focused sound. The new BM-311 is designed to take a large shank mouthpiece. Ideal in parade, in the stands, or on the field, The BM-311 will deliver the sound required to help anchor the band. Available in a lacquer finish, the BM-311 will add depth and color to the total band sound.
- Marching Series
- Key of Bb
- .571” Bore
- 10” Bell Diameter
- Rose Brass Lead Pipe
- Yellow Brass Body Material
- Yellow Brass; Two-piece Bell
- Plastic Finger Buttons
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Blessing 6.5AL Large Shank Mouthpiece
- Blessing C-311 Thermoplastic Case
- Choice of Clear Epoxy Lacquer or Silver Plate Finish
Make your move with Blessing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.