- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BM-411 Marching Series Bb Marching French Horn
- Write a Review
- #L19364 000001000 L19364000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BM-411 Marching French Horn is an ideal option to add that classic horn color to overall marching ensemble sound. It is pitched in Bb, u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal option to add that classic horn color to any marching band.
The Blessing BM-411 Marching French Horn is an ideal option to add that classic horn color to overall marching ensemble sound. It is pitched in Bb, utilizes a French Horn mouthpiece and uses the same fingerings as the Bb side of a Double French horn. Well balanced with great projection and durable, the BM-411 assists in making the top range requirements on the field easier without sacrificing tonal color. Available in a traditional clear epoxy lacquer finish.
- Marching Series
- Key of Bb
- .472” Bore
- 10.12” Bell Diameter
- Rose Brass Lead Pipe
- Yellow Brass Body Material
- Yellow Brass; Two-piece Bell
- Plastic Finger Buttons
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Blessing 7 French Horn Mouthpiece
- Blessing C-411 Thermoplastic Case
- Choice of Clear Epoxy Lacquer or Silver Plate Finish
Make your move with Blessing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.