- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3100 Series 6-Valve 5/4 F Tuba
3100-L Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95052 000001001 H95052000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3100 Series of B&S tubas are a six rotary valve instrument with four valves right and two left. It is equipped with nickel silver inner and o...Click To Read More About This Product
Reinvention of a classic tuba.
The 3100 Series of B&S tubas are a six rotary valve instrument with four valves right and two left. It is equipped with nickel silver inner and outer slide tubes, a corrosion-safe gold brass lead pipe. The rotary valve mechanism is supported by the heavily praised 3B linkage system. It additionally features a trigger for the second slide, and comes with a second exchangable lead pipe with a reversed slide. It features a graduated bore that begins at .669" and terminate at .827" (17-21 mm). It has a 16.5" (420mm) bell and stands 38" tall.
This design has been 40 years in development and growth, and has inspired entire generations of tuba players. The sound, response and overall design has made B&S a major player among major players.
- Impeccable construction
- Beautiful finish
- Best rotary valve linkage available
- Professional instrument
Order today for the latest iteration of a timeless design.
- bore 19-21mm/0.69"-0.827"
- bell 420mm/16.535"
- gold brass
- 6 rotary valves (4+2)
- 4th valve detached
- 2nd valve trigger
- clear lacquered
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.