- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3137 Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463320 000001000 463320000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B&S instruments are known for their excellent acoustic properties, ease of performance, flawless mechanics and impeccable beauty. The 3137 Challe...Click To Read More About This Product
B&S instruments are known for their excellent acoustic properties, ease of performance, flawless mechanics and impeccable beauty. The 3137 Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet comes in the key of Bb with a 4-13/16 in. hand-hammered one-piece bell, .459 in. medium large bore, Monel pistons, boxed bronze springs, nickel-silver outer slides, and 3rd valve slide stop. Includes deluxe wooden case.
- Key of Bb
- 4-13/16 in. hand-hammered one-piece bell
- .459 in. medium-large bore
- Monel pistons
- Boxed bronze springs
- Nickel silver outer slides
- 3rd valve slide stop
- 1st valve slide hook
- Silver-plated finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.