- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S MBX3 Heritage Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L26516 000003000 L26516000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MBX3 Heritage series was developed in collaboration with Christian Martinez, and offers a combination of characteristic sound, versatility, playa...Click To Read More About This Product
Characteristic sound, versatility and playability.
The MBX3 Heritage series was developed in collaboration with Christian Martinez, and offers a combination of characteristic sound, versatility, playability and user-friendliness. The richness of sound, along with exceptional tuning accuracy created by the redeveloped bore, makes the MBX3 an obvious choice for all styles of music, from jazz to classical.
This trumpet features a new lightweight gold brass bell with a French-bead rim that is hand crafted and hand-hammered for better projection. The MBX3 Heritage Bb trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in clear lacquer, brushed gold lacquer, vintage, or silver plate finish.
- Available versions: Lacquer – BSMBXHLR-1-0D, Brushed Gold Lacquer – BSMBXHLR-8M-0D, Vintage – BSMBXHLR-8V-0D, Silver Plate – BSMBXHLR-2-0D
- Lightweight gold brass bell with French bead rim
- Specially designed leadpipe
- Redeveloped bore
- Innovative 3rd valve slide stop
- Two full sets of valve buttons, top and bottom caps; Top caps feature special fast thread to unscrew in two and a half turns
- Standard water keys
Get started on the right path. Order today.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Special design reverse taper
- Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #43 taper lightweight hand-hammered with French flat bead
- Bell Material: Gold brass
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Hard wood-shell double case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Clear Lacquer, Brushed Gold Lacquer, Vintage, Silver Plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.