Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
B&S Metropolitan Series C Trumpettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
New design features distinguishes the response and intonation.
The Metropolitan Series distinguishes itself from the B&S Challenger Series and has been redesigned from the ground up. New features include a 2-piece valve section, skeletonized lightweight pistons, and a revolutionary Harmonic Balancing System. The Harmonic Balancing System provides musicians the ability to finely tune the instrument to fit their personality. Additional features of this model include a newly designed bell, leadpipe, and mouthpiece receiver. Combined, these result in players having superior intonation, an exceptional balance of resonance and brilliance, and a perfect marriage of high volume threshold, resistance, and control.
The first installment from this new series was met with high praise at the NAMM Show in January 2020.
- Newly designed leadpipe taper and mouthpiece receiver
- Harmonic Balancing System (3 sets of weighted slide pull knobs)
- New Style / Ergonomic System
- Unique bracing design
- New 3rd slide stop design
- Metropolitan Series bell engraving
Beautiful sound you'll love playing for years. Order your Metropolitan C Trumpet today.
Metropolitan Series C Trumpet Specifications:Instrument Type
- Type: Trumpet
- Tuning: C
- Level: Professional
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass Silver plated
- Bore Diameter: .462"
- Bell Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Valve Section: 2-piece Nickel Silver/Yellow Brass
- Valve Type/Const: Piston/Monel
- Country of origin: Germany
- Case: Metropolitan Deluxe
- Mouthpiece: No
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.