- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cool Wind CTB-200 Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J47049 000001000 J47049000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Plastic “brass” instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now. First there were plastic trombones, then plastic trumpets. Manufacturer...Click To Read More About This Product
Plastic trombone with F-attachment.
Plastic “brass” instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now. First there were plastic trombones, then plastic trumpets. Manufacturers are taking what they’ve learned and applying it to more ambitious designs such as the plastic F-attachment trombone. Cool Winds is at the forefront of this design and manufacturing revolution.
The Cool Winds Bb/F trombone features a bore of 0.547 with an 8.5” diameter ABS bell, a brass leadpipe and a carbon fiber slide. Comes with mouthpiece and soft gig bag.
- Tuning: Bb/F (Trigger)
- Bore: 0.547“ (13.90 mm)
- Material: ABS
- Mouthpiece material: ABS w/Brass leadpipe Bell material: ABS
- Bell size: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Slide Material: Carbon Fiber
- Case : Soft Gigbag
Order today and hold down the bottom in your plastic trombone section.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.