- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denis Wick DW5880B-SM Steven Mead Series Baritone Horn Mouthpiece in Silver
- Write a Review
- #469703 000000182 469703000000182
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, these mouthpieces are specifically designed to complement the conical bore of a euphoniu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The first range of mouthpieces designed by the international euphonium virtuoso, Steven Mead.
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, these mouthpieces are specifically designed to complement the conical bore of a euphonium. With a more open backbore and funnel shaped cup, these mouthpieces create a warmth and richness in sound that few others can match. Each mouthpiece excels in accuracy, articulation, flexibility, range and response.
- Available sizes: SM4, SM6, SM9
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Finish: Silver plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- SM4: 26mm cup diameter; 6.72mm rim width; 7.39mm throat; Medium backbore. Excellent endurance and a big, full sound.
- SM6: 25.40mm cup diameter; 6.26mm rim width; 7.12mm throat; Medium backbore. Perfect brass band mouthpiece with a slightly narrower rim for added clarity.
- SM9: 25mm cup diameter; 6.30mm rim width; 7mm throat; V-type backbore. Excellent high register, projection and clarity.