- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denis Wick DW5880B-SMU Steven Mead Ultra Series Baritone Horn Mouthpiece in Silver
- Write a Review
- #H70067 000003000 H70067000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, the Ultra Series baritone horn mouthpiece offers a classic baritone horn sound with bett...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic design for the modern baritone.
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, the Ultra Series baritone horn mouthpiece offers a classic baritone horn sound with better support and response, especially in the upper register. The outer shape of the Ultra mouthpiece is designed to add more mass to help increase projection. The evolved cup shape combines the best elements of both a funnel and bowl shape plus a slightly sharper inner edge of the rim to enhance the overall response and flexibility from the mouthpiece.
- Available sizes: SM4U, SM5U, SM6U
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Finish: Silver plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- SM4U: 26mm cup diameter; 6.30mm rim width; 7.40mm throat; V-type backbore.
- SM5U: 25.70mm cup diameter; 6.30mm rim width; 7.40mm throat; V-type backbore.
- SM6U: 25.40mm cup diameter; 6.26mm rim width; 6.66mm throat; V-type backbore.