- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude ETB-100 Series Student Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H74693 000001000 H74693000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Etude ETB-100 Series Student Trombone features a .495" bore designed for easy tone production and projection. This trombone also features a brass...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality student trombone at a great price.
The Etude ETB-100 Series Student Trombone features a .495" bore designed for easy tone production and projection. This trombone also features a brass outer handslide and crook plus a chrome inner handslide for enhanced durability. Includes a mouthpiece and case. The ETB-100 displays a great design and reflects Etude's commitment to outstanding construction, resulting in an instrument that will give you years of musical enjoyment and give your student every chance to develop a lifelong association with the love of music.
- Designed for easy tone production
- 495" bore
- Chrome inner handslide
- Brass outer handslide and crook
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and start on your path to mastering one of the few instruments that changes shape while you're playing it.
- Model: ETB-100
- Level: student
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .495"
- Leadpipe: standard yellow brass
- Bell: hand-hammered yellow brass
- Handslide: standard with yellow brass outer and chrome inner tubes
- Includes: case
- Mouthpiece: 12C (small shank)
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.