- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 1052FD Eterna Series Bass Trombone
1052FD Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #463746 000927000 463746000927000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Getzen 1052FD is a bass trombone with several compelling design features. The special valve system allows the player to access the second (Gb) ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass trombone with top independent valve system.
The Getzen 1052FD is a bass trombone with several compelling design features. The special valve system allows the player to access the second (Gb) rotor without playing through the F. This allows the player several ways to simplify slide positions in the low range.
The three interchangeable mouthpipes give the player the added advantage of being able to tailor the response of the instrument from the large bore tenor feel of the number one pipe, to the blending characteristics of two , to the wide open sound of the number three. All of these features are amplified by an amazingly efficient, dual gauge bell which is both powerful and beautiful sounding in all registers.
- Key: Bb / F / Gb (D)
- Bore: .562-inch
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable Leadpipes
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Red Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer Slide
- Handslide Crook: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open Wrap
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Features: Dual Independent Rotor System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large / Bass
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.