- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 484966
The Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone offers amazing power and performance to the pro player. The 3062AF Series features a .562-.578-inch dua...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Getzen Custom Bass with dual independent Axial Flow Valves!
The Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone offers amazing power and performance to the pro player. The 3062AF Series features a .562-.578-inch dual bore design, and three interchangeable leadpipes with varying openness allow the trombonist to customize the trombone to their needs. The 3063AF Series also features an open wrap design with a dual independent Axial Flow Valves in Bb/F/Gb/D. The Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone includes a hard shell case and Griego Custom mouthpiece.
Custom Series Bass Trombones are created in the Getzen ProShop from tried and true designs. With these outstanding features, combined with unmatched craftsmanship, it's plain to see why Getzen Custom Series trombones are an industry leader.
All Getzen Custom Series instruments are covered by the Getzen Platinum Warranty, which offers a lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials on all parts of the instrument.
- Key: Bb / F / Gb / D
- Bore: .562"-.578" dual bore
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 9-1/2" 22 gauge with soldered rim
- Bell Material: Yellow or red brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer and chrome-plated inner tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Axial Flow
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes; open wrap design with dual independent Axial Flow Valves
- Case: Wood shell
- Mouthpiece: Griego Custom
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.