- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 351 Series Student Trombone
- #461322 000000000 461322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Getzen 351-MP student trombone receives the same construction techniques used to make Getzen Custom Series trombones. The most important thing is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combining playability and durability.
The Getzen 351-MP student trombone receives the same construction techniques used to make Getzen Custom Series trombones. The most important thing is the slide which is nickel silver inside and chromeplated to ensure that it stands up to the test of time and heavy use. Also, each of the trombone's tubes is barrel-shaped to ensure smooth, fast action. the 351-MP trombone's smaller bore makes it easier for student players to support a tone.
Key of Bb. .500" bore, 8" bell, chromeplated nickel silver inner slide, nickel silver outer slide, lacquer finish. With 5-year limited warranty.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chrome Plated Nickel Silver Inner Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Durable Chrome Plated Nickel Silver Inner Handslide Tubes; Handspun Bell
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 12C
- Finish: Lacquer
Our price makes it an exceptional value and accessible to the student musician. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.