- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 900S Eterna Classic Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461337 000000000 461337000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally introduced in the 1960s, the Eterna 900 rapidly became the most popular of Getzen's professional trumpets.During 40 years of production, s...Click To Read More About This Product
Bringing back the classic design of the '60s Eterna 900.
Originally introduced in the 1960s, the Eterna 900 rapidly became the most popular of Getzen's professional trumpets.
During 40 years of production, subtle design changes altered the instrument's personality. Responding to requests from trumpeters, Getzen has returned to the original specifications and reintroduces it as the 900 Eterna Classic.
Exceptionally free blowing with excellent intonation, the Classic will serve working musicians and serious amateurs in a variety of musical contexts.
Key of Bb. .460" bore, yellow brass bell, nickel silver mouthpipe, nickel silver inside tuning slides, 1st slide saddle, adjustable 3rd slide ring, silver-plated finish. Includes valve oil.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Bell: 4.75-inch Two Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel Silver - Hand Lapped
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: Getzen Gold Limited 5 Year Warranty and Transferable Lifetime Piston Warranty
- Case: Wood Shell
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.