- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton H379 Intermediate French Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 460397 000000000 460397000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It has playing characteristics similar to the H179 Farkas, but a darker sound with a good center and projection. Harder nickel silver material respon...Click To Read More About This Product
An artist-quality instrument at a popular price.
It has playing characteristics similar to the H179 Farkas, but a darker sound with a good center and projection. Harder nickel silver material responds quickly and sounds brighter up close. Hand-fitted rotary valves are manufactured to precise tolerances to provide quick and effortless response.
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12.25-inch
- Bell Type: Fixed
- Bell Throat: Large
- Bell Material: Nickel Silver
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Tapered Rotors and Bearings; Large Throat Bell; Nickel Silver Inner and Outer Slides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Silver Farkas MC
- Finish: Nickel Silver
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.