- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jiggs Mini pBone Plastic Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94860 000001000 H94860000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jiggs Mini pBone is a fully functioning, medium bore Eb tenor trombone constructed in ABS and glass fiber. It comes in an outfit complete with carry ...Click To Read More About This Product
Jiggs pBone's little brother.
Jiggs Mini pBone is a fully functioning, medium bore Eb tenor trombone constructed in ABS and glass fiber. It comes in an outfit complete with carry bag and mouthpiece. The pBone Mini was conceived by the team who brought Jiggs pBone to the world, and is aimed at young, beginner brass players taking their first steps.
pBone mini is incredibly light and durable and its special mouthpiece makes it easy for the very young player to get a great sound and a quickly develop skills for crossing harmonics and developing a useful working range. It has a full seven positions and has been tuned to have a great first octave.
- Easy to play
- Excellent first octave intonation
Order today and pull your trombone chops together.
- Key: Eb
- Colored parts: ABS (Available in Blue & Red)
- Slide material: Glass fiber
- Brass stockings: Yes
- Bore: .485"/.500" (dual bore)
- Water key: Yes
- Bell: 7"Mouthpiece: pBone mini
- Mouthpiece shank: Standard small
- Bag: Yes
- Strap: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.