- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jiggs pBone Plastic Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H77722 000009000 H77722000009000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jiggs Whigham pBone brings a fun and intriguing twist to the traditional trombone. With its plastic construction, this lightweight instrument sou...Click To Read More About This Product
An amazing plastic trombone for advanced players.
The Jiggs Whigham pBone brings a fun and intriguing twist to the traditional trombone. With its plastic construction, this lightweight instrument sounds remarkably like typical brass trombones. The pBone features a .500-inch bore design with an ergonomic grip for comfort and an overall weight of only 1.8 pounds. The pBone features a fiberglass slide with brass slide stockings on the inner handslide to keep the slide moving freely. The handslide with feel smoother the more you play the instrument, and you can even play the instrument without the need for slide lubrication. The Jiggs pBone includes a plastic mouthpiece and carrying bag and is available in various colors.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Plastic
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Plastic
- Handslide: Standard Construction
- Handslide Material: Fiberglass with Brass Inner Stockings
- Handslide Crook Material: Plastic
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Fiberglass Handslide; Ergonomic Lightweight Design
- Case: Carrying Bag
- Mouthpiece: Plastic
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Solid construction and fantastic sound! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.