- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JEP1000 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23828 000002000 J23828000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JEP1000 Series offers an instrument that is easy to control and has excellent projection. This non-compensating euphonium features 4 top-action s...Click To Read More About This Product
Step-up euphonium for the promising student.
The JEP1000 Series offers an instrument that is easy to control and has excellent projection. This non-compensating euphonium features 4 top-action stainless steel valves for smooth action. The removable valve section allows for easy maintenance and repairs. The .570-inch bore and 11-inch bell make this a great choice for the advancing euphonium player. The JEP1000 Series includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Available versions: JEP1000 Lacquer, JEP1000S Silver
- Removable valve section for easy maintenance and repair
- Small shank mouthpiece receiver
- Hard shell molded ABS case
Order today and get comfortable on an instrument you'll be spending years with.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570"
- Bell: 11"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Case: ABS Molded
- Mouthpiece: Jupiter JBM-65AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.