- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JEP1020 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23829 000001000 J23829000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1020 Series Euphonium offers top design in a non-compensating instrument. It features a traditional 3+1 valve design with three top action valves...Click To Read More About This Product
Magnificent step-up instrument for the committed student.
The 1020 Series Euphonium offers top design in a non-compensating instrument. It features a traditional 3+1 valve design with three top action valves and an angled left hand 4th valve to eliminate the use of the right hand pinky finger. This design is very comfortable to hold and play. The .570 inch bore offers a warm, rich euphonium sound perfect for band and solo work.
Your commitment shows. You deserve this. Order soon.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Traditional (3+1) Valve Design; Removable Valve Section for Easy Maintenance; Large Shank Mouthpiece Receiver
- Case: Molded ABS
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.