- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JFH1100R Intermediate Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23844 000002000 J23844000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a mid-priced instrument that perfectly presentable in professional contexts. It features a rose brass bell, whose heavy copper content furthe...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect flugelhorn for many players.
This is a mid-priced instrument that perfectly presentable in professional contexts. It features a rose brass bell, whose heavy copper content further enhances the sweetness and mellifluousness of the wide bell and broad taper. The yellow brass body ensures enough brightness that the horn's fundamentals are securely locked and present. It is at once articulate and warm, assured and laid back. A fantastic ballad horn in soloing contexts, it also blends well in brass sections.
Many professional trumpet players who only need a flugelhorn for one or two solos per week when they do their unpaid Tuesday night big band gig love this horn. It performs to stringent personal standards of a professional brass musician, while not being nearly as expensive as an artisan-level instrument.
- Lacquered Yellow Brass Body
- .433" Bore
- Specially Annealed 6" Rose Brass Bell
- French tuning slides
- 3rd Valve Trigger with stainless steel mechanism
- Monel pistons
- 1st and 3rd valve water keys
- Wood-frame case
Order today and get a professionally presentable flugelhorn for less.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.