- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JMP1000M Qualifier Series F Marching Mellophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J36127 000002000 J36127000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JMP1000M Marching Mellophone in F features a .472 inch bore with great projection plus stainless steel valves that can withstand the rigo...Click To Read More About This Product
Ergonomically designed to be lighter and more maneuverable.
The Jupiter JMP1000M Marching Mellophone in F features a .472 inch bore with great projection plus stainless steel valves that can withstand the rigors of marching season. It includes an ABS molded case, mellophone mouthpiece, French Horn mouthpiece and adapter.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Stainless Steel Pistons have remarkably smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
- ABS Molded Case offers excellent lightweight protection and is very easy to carry
Order today and make your work in the field and on parade easier and better.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.