- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTR700 Standard Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J20577 000002000 J20577000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JTR700 is a better quality student trumpet with clean lines, excellent build quality and superb intonation. It is free blowing with a foc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fine instrument for students or doublers.
The Jupiter JTR700 is a better quality student trumpet with clean lines, excellent build quality and superb intonation. It is free blowing with a focused, centered tone, and is a fine instrument to start on and to pursue secondary studies with. It is available in a lacquered brass finish or a silver plate (select from dropdown menu).
Notable features include stainless steel pistons, 1st valve slide thumb saddle, and an adjustable 3rd valve slide. It has a .460 in. bore, a 4.8 in. bell and comes with a wood-frame case.
Order today and get a great start on the trumpet.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.