- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTU1140 Performance Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J37199 000001000 J37199000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JTU1140 3/4 4-Valve BBb Tuba offers excellent performance in a 3/4 size. The 780 Series features a .661-inch bore plus four mechanical li...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent features and design.
The Jupiter JTU1140 3/4 4-Valve BBb Tuba offers excellent performance in a 3/4 size. The 780 Series features a .661-inch bore plus four mechanical linkage, tapered rotary valves and removable Rose brass leadpipe. This tuba also features nickel silver outer slides and a removable valve section for easy maintenance and cleaning. The Jupiter JTU1140 3/4 4-Valve BBb Tuba includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish.
Order today get the a 4-valve instrument in 3/4 size.
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Front Action
Valve Type: Rotary
Valve Material: Stainless Steel
Features: Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotors; Removable Valve Section; Nickel Silver Outer Slides
Case: ABS Molded Case with Wheels
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.