- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTU730 Series 3-Valve BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Product J37189
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the perfect step-up instrument for the student ready to graduate to a full-sized tuba with a larger bore and 3 valves. It also offers the con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-sized for full sound, but compact enough for a young musician.
This is the perfect step-up instrument for the student ready to graduate to a full-sized tuba with a larger bore and 3 valves. It also offers the convenience of a removable bell section. A great tuba to have in any band program and economically priced.
Size: Compact 4/4
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 3
Valve Position: Top Action
Valve Type: Piston
Valve Material: Nickel Plated
Features: Compact Design; Removable Valve Section
Case: ABS Molded Case with Wheels
Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.