- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1570 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- 463608 000420000 463608000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1570 Series features a .547" bore with a .562" bore open-wrap F Attachment and a Kanstul Controlled Resistance valve for excellent response and t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 1570 Series features a .547" bore with a .562" bore open-wrap F Attachment and a Kanstul Controlled Resistance valve for excellent response and tone. The 1570 also features an 8-1/2" one-piece yellow brass bell plus interchangable mouthpipes to alter the instrument to best meet your needs.
Key: Bb / F
Bore: .547-inch Primary Bore with .562-inch F Attachment Bore
Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable - ML, MO and BB
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 8.5-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer Handslide and Chrome Plated Inner Slide
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
F Attachment Wrap: Open
F Attachment Valve: Controlled Resistance
Features: Controlled Resistance Rotary Valve; Interchangeable Leadpipes; One-Piece Hand-Hammered Bell
Case: Pro Tec Case
Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Order today and enjoy this unique professional instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.