- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1662i Series Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
- Product H75336
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kanstul's Model 1662i has independent CR rotors mounted on the neckpipe that allow a myriad of alternative positions for the technically astute playe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The inline version of the innovative Model 1662.
Kanstul's Model 1662i has independent CR rotors mounted on the neckpipe that allow a myriad of alternative positions for the technically astute player. To aid neck clearance, the 1662i is offered with a wider hand slide. A standard width hand slide, which weighs slightly less, is available by request. Many commercial players prefer this inline option, as the bell branch taper starts a bit later, and the player can compress the airwave against this a bit, to manipulate the tone and dynamics with less effort. Phil Keen won the Long Beach, California symphony position on his 1662i.
- Hand-hammered one-piece .020" bronze bell
- .593" F/D section with full bore independent CR rotors
- In-slide tuning
- Nickel hand slide end crook
- Open wrap
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes - C, OL and 62
For the tehnically astute player.
- Key: Bb/F/GB/D
- Bore: .562" slide - .593" F/D attachment
- Bell: 9 1/2" diameter
- Mouthpipe: interchangeable
- Valves: two .593" Kanstul CR valves in-line
- Water keys: traditional
- Finish: clear lacquer (1662i-1) or silver (1662i-2)
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 1-1/2G bass trombone
- Case: Pro Tec bass trombone case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.