- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 941 Series Eb Tenor Horn
- Write a Review
- Product H75342
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kanstul 941 Series Eb Tenor Horn has a traditional form and an elegant sound. It is very free blowing and responsive - with excellent intonation....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
perfect for the brass band!
The Kanstul 941 Series Eb Tenor Horn has a traditional form and an elegant sound. It is very free blowing and responsive - with excellent intonation. Features include a 2-piece yellow brass bell, .470" bore, Monel valves, lyre holder, and hand-lapped top sprung pistons.
- 8" bell
- 470" bore
- Monel Valves
- 2 water valves
- Metal valve guides
- Includes mouthpiece and case
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .470"
- Bell: 8" diameter
- Valves: Monel
- Valve guides: metal
- Water keys: two traditional
- Finish: bright silver plate
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul Tenor 2
- Case: Eb tenor horn - 3 valve
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.