- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul Model 66-S 4/4 EEb Side Action Concert Tuba
- Write a Review
- H75334 000002000 H75334000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Model 66-S 4/4 EEb Side Action Concert Tuba easily demonstrates the wonder qualities Kanstul has acheived: grand tone, perfect intonation, easy b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A magnificent instrument!
The Model 66-S 4/4 EEb Side Action Concert Tuba easily demonstrates the wonder qualities Kanstul has acheived: grand tone, perfect intonation, easy blowing qualities, smooth valve action and expert workmanship. Features include a special alloy bell, 5 side action valves, hand lapped Monel pistons, and a removable valve section for easy cleaning and maintainance. Case and mouthpiece sold separately.
- Special alloy bell
- Hand lapped Monel pistons
- Bottom sprung
- Removable valve section
- Side action
- Full bore 5th rotary valve
- Fully adjustable thumb ring and rotor paddle
- Case and mouthpiece not included
- (Cronkhite gig bag sold separately)
Order a Kanstul today!
- Key: EEb
- Bore: .656" / .689" 4th / .710" rotor
- Bell: 19" diameter
- Valves: four pistons, one rotary
- Weight: 22 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.