- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King 2280 Legend Soloist Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Product 468332
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The King Legend Soloist offers tonal excellence and evenness of scale - the chief attributes of any serious euphonium. This model's duo-bore design (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent 4-valve offers great tone throughout.
The King Legend Soloist offers tonal excellence and evenness of scale - the chief attributes of any serious euphonium. This model's duo-bore design (.580"/14.73 mm in the first three valves and .600"/15.24 mm in the fourth valve) and 11"/279 mm seamless heavy yellow brass bell give it a uniquely lyrical sweetness in the upper register and a majestic resonance in the lower.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-.600" Dual Bore
- Bell: 11"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel Silver Pistons
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Dual Bore; 3rd Valve Spring Loaded Trigger
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: 6-12AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.