Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
King 3B Legend Series Trombone 3BS Sterling Silver Bell Silvertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 3BS Sterling Silver Bell Silver
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic trombone in various configurations.
The King 3B Legend Trombone has been the preferred trombone by studio musicians and professional jazz players for decades. The King 3B features a .508-inch bore and nickel silver outer hand slide for excellent projection and open upper register. The 3B also features an 8-inch bell with a taper that offers a quick response with a subtle brilliance. This instrument merits serious consideration by any serious player seeking to find a horn they can live with for a long time. Its lightning-fast slide action and tremendous agility revolutionized both trombone playing and trombone manufacturing when it was first introduced, and it remains a gold standard for professional trombonists the world over.
Available in a variety of configurations including a lacquered finish on your choice of a yellow brass or gold brass bell, or silver plated finish on a sterling silver bell with the available option of a beautiful gold trim. Select these options from the dropdown menu.
- Legendary brand and model
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Great reputation
- Fast action
- Large and rich timbre
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and join the league of great players who use the King 3B.
3B Legend Series Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .508-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Nickel-silver outer slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Nickel silver outer hand slide
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver, Silver with Gold Trim
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.