- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lauren LTR110 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44226 000001000 K44226000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There are a lot of choices in student trumpets, and it is important to select one that fits the budget, but that also gives the student an instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
Good quality student trumpet.
There are a lot of choices in student trumpets, and it is important to select one that fits the budget, but that also gives the student an instrument that works as it should, and that it has an appearance a child will be proud to own. The Lauren LTR110 Series Student Bb Trumpet offers a truly playable instrument at an affordable price. It features a silver-plated finish, nickel-plated keys and monel valves. A 1st valve slide thumbhook and 3rd valve slide ring complete the features list. 26.4 mm bore and 110 mm bell diameter.
Includes a plush-lined ABS case, valve oil and instrument cleaning cloth.
- Silver-plate lacquered finish
- Nickel-plated keys
- Monel valves
- 1st valve slide thumbhook
- 3rd valve slide ring
- 26.4 mm bore
- 110 mm bell diameter
- Plush lined ABS case
- Valve oil and cleaning cloth
Everything you need to start playing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.