- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Weston 195P Fafner Series 4-Valve 5/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Product 584994
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 195P features a .748-inch primary bore with a .787-inch 4th valve bore and a 18.9-inch bell designed for excellent projection. The 195P also feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 195P features a .748-inch primary bore with a .787-inch 4th valve bore and a 18.9-inch bell designed for excellent projection. The 195P also features a vertical pull tuning slide for easy intonation adjustment.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .748-inch Primary; .787-inch 4th Valve
- Bell: 18.9-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front Action
- Valve Type: Piston Valves
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: 4 Piston Valve Design; Vertical Pull Tuning Slide
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer (Silver Finish Available by Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.