- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 186-4U Series 4-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
186-4V Yellow Brass 4 Valve Nickel-Silver Slides
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463926 000926000 463926000926000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba is the world-famous, true powerhouse in the tuba world. This Miraphone 186 tuba features a .772 in. bore an...Click To Read More About This Product
Popular BBb tuba with great projection, intonation.
The Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba is the world-famous, true powerhouse in the tuba world. This Miraphone 186 tuba features a .772 in. bore and 17.7 in. bell designed for excellent projection and intonation. It is available in a professional version with nickel-silver slides and trim in lacquer with 4 valves.
A case is not included.
The Miraphone 186 Tuba is a standard of the industry and has a great history. Many bass trombonists prefer to play next to a Miraphone 186 as their first choice. The horn has a beautiful, rich sound that carries very well and the intonation is right on the mark. The instrument is comfortable to hold and play.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .772 in.
- Bell: 17.7 in.
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Nickel Silver Leadpipe and Wreath
- Case: No
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU29
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.