- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 186-4U Series 4-Valve Gold Brass BBb Tuba with Hard Case
- Write a Review
- H79631 000000000 H79631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba in gold brass and a hardshell case.The Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba is the w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With the design that many tuba makers use as a standard.
This package includes the Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba in gold brass and a hardshell case.
The Miraphone 186 Pro Series 4/4 BBb Tuba is the world famous true powerhouse in the tuba world. This Miraphone 186 tuba features a .772 inch bore and 17.7 inch bell designed for excellent projection and intonation. The Miraphone 186 4/4 Pro Series Tuba is available in a professional version with nickel-silver slides and trim in lacquer with 4 valves (186 4U) or 5 valves (186-5U).
The Miraphone 186 tuba is a standard of the industry and has a great history. Many bass trombonists prefer to play next to a Miraphone 186 as their first choice. The horn has a beautiful, rich sound that carries very well and the intonation is right on the mark. The instrument is comfortable to hold and play.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .772"
- Bell: 17.7"
- Bell position: upright
- Number of valves: 4 or 5
- Valve position: front
- Valve type: rotary
- Valve material: gold brass
- Features: nickel-silver leadpipe and wreath
- case: hardshell
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU29
- Finish: lacquer
Order today and play the finest.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.