- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone Hagen 495 Series 4-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
Gold Brass Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52346 000002001 L52346000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 495 model offers a large sound in a 4/4 BBb model. The smallest in the Hagen series, the 495 has an ergonomically proportioned design with a smal...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-sounding 4/4 Bb.
- Available in Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Wide body design
- 4 rotary valves
- Gold brass leadpipe
Anchor the symphony with this magnificent instrument.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4 wide body
- Bore: .772-inch
- Bell: 17.7-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Case: Not included
- Mouthpiece: TU29
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.