- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone M5050 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Product 463641
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M5050 Series was developed in cooperation with famed euphonium artist Demondre Thurman. This euphonium features a 4 compensating valve design wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The M5050 Series was developed in cooperation with famed euphonium artist Demondre Thurman. This euphonium features a 4 compensating valve design with a traditional 3 Top and 1 Side action valve set. The M5050 features a specially designed heavyweight receiver to focus the sound and a gold brass mouthpipe for better note slotting. The M5050 Series is available in Silver finish in a standard design or with a main tuning slide trigger and guard.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-inch to .638-inch Conical Bore
- Bell: 12.20-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Heavy Weight Mouthpiece Receiver; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Ergonomic Design
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone BT16
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Silver with Gold Trim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.