- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMT-71 Profesional Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72219 000001000 L72219000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P. Mauriat 71 and 72 Series usher in a new era of trumpet making for P. Mauriat, they are completely redesigned for the player who does it all. W...Click To Read More About This Product
P. Mauriat's popular professional line reimagined and enhanced.
The P. Mauriat 71 and 72 Series usher in a new era of trumpet making for P. Mauriat, they are completely redesigned for the player who does it all. Whether it’s a classical performance, jazz band or a rock show, these trumpets feel like home, but stand out in a crowd. Both series feature medium large bores (.460”), precision-fit Monel valves, rounded tuning slides and Amado water keys. They also come standard with recessed top valve caps and heavyweight bottom caps with a lightened 3rd tuning slide screw. This PMT-71 Profesional Series Bb trumpet features a yellow brass leadpipe and bell, while the 72 Series comes standard with a gold brass leadpipe and bell.
Also included in the outfit is a P. Mauriat mouthpiece and cleaning cloth, Ultra-Pure oils and greases, and a single trumpet case custom-designed for the 71 and 72 Series by GL Cases. These cases look and protect as well as the trumpets play!
- Bore: Medium large (11.68 mm / 0.460”)
- Receiver: Standard weight
- Leadpipe: Standard, yellow brass
- Bell: Yellow brass (125 mm / 4.92”)
- Main tuning slide: Round style, yellow brass
- Valves material: Monel
- Recessed valve top caps
- Heavy weight bottom caps
- Lightened 3rd tuning slide screw
Bright and brassy without being harsh.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.