- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phaeton PHT-2031 Custom Series C Trumpet
- L26548 000000000 L26548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phaeton PHT-2031 “C” Trumpet is one of Phaeton's custom series designed with the exclusive short stroke piston feature. Combined passion and visi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with the exclusive short stroke piston feature.
The Phaeton PHT-2031 “C” Trumpet is one of Phaeton's custom series designed with the exclusive short stroke piston feature. Combined passion and vision were essential, as this rich sounding instrument began its journey from conception to completion.
Consider its centered focused power, enhanced projection, innovative valve cluster construction and heavy weight top/bottom cap design as truly new benchmarks which have raised the bar.
This model comes standard in a Brush Brass finish with identical matching finger buttons, top/bottom caps & water keys, .460” bore, Monel pistons. Fast taper reverse lead pipe and tuning slide.
- Custom Brush Brass finish
- Monel Pistons
- 5” Bell size at flare
- Reverse tuning slide/lead pipe
- Traditional type water keys
- 5 year factory mechanical/parts warranty
- Barrel piston springs
Get professional. Order your Phaeton today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.