- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phaeton PHT-2060 Custom Series Black-Copper Antique Finish Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26549 000000000 L26549000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phaeton PHT-2060 custom Bb Trumpet is designed with the exclusive “Triple Play” adjustable weighted mouthpiece receiver. This innovative built-in...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed with the exclusive “Triple Play” mouthpiece receiver.
The Phaeton PHT-2060 custom Bb Trumpet is designed with the exclusive “Triple Play” adjustable weighted mouthpiece receiver. This innovative built-in feature includes 3 screw-in inserts of select metals: Stainless steel, Aluminum & bronze, each with a different weight. Fully adjustable and designed to meet any custom fine tuning for professional players.
This feature allows the player to customize his initial tone generation via a choice of sustaining alloy receivers that enhance timbre & projection at its source.
Black/ Copper Antique finish, Monel pistons, .462” bore, 5” one piece Rose Brass bell plus our advanced fast taper lead-pipe and short stroke piston design.
All Phaeton Trumpets and Flugelhorns come standard with a ‘Pro-deluxe’ vintage tan tweed-covered all-wood case with textured brown binding/trim, a deep plush burgundy interior and lush velour blanket instrument cover. Solid brass hardware completes this oversized deluxe case.
- Exclusive Black/Copper antique finish plating
- “Triple Play” Phaeton exclusive receiver design
- Reverse Nickel Plated tuning slide/lead pipe
- .462 Large bore Monel pistons
- Five year mechanical parts factory warranty
Get professional. Order your Phaeton today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.