- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer PT711 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H78474 000002000 H78474000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude PT711 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet is great for the player looking for a great sound in a small package. The compact size of this trumpet mak...Click To Read More About This Product
A great sound in a small package.
The Prelude PT711 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet is great for the player looking for a great sound in a small package. The compact size of this trumpet makes allows easy transportation, making it great for practice while traveling or as a unique performance instrument. The PT711 features stainless steel valves, a 3rd valve slide ring, and two water keys. Comes complete with a lightweight case with nylon exterior and exterior accessory pocket, and a 7c trumpet mouthpiece.
Key: Bb Bore: .459"
Leadpipe material: yellow brass
Bell material: yellow brass
Valves: 3 stainless steel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
3rd valve slide adjustment: fixed ring
Available finishes: black lacquer, red lacquer, and silver
Includes: soft case and 7c trumpet mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.