- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schilke Concert Series Tuba Mouthpiece in Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463257 000232017 463257000232017
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Concert Series Tuba Mouthpieces developed within the Schilke custom mouthpiece division. Based on original standard models, the Concert Series featur...Click To Read More About This Product
Concert Series Tuba Mouthpieces developed within the Schilke custom mouthpiece division. Based on original standard models, the Concert Series features larger inside diameters which are preferred by the orchestral tubist. The Geib model has a different cup shape than the funnel shaped Helleberg models, providing a more brilliant sound when desired.
- Available sizes: SH-II, SH-IIF, Geib
- Finish: Gold
Upgrade your performance with the right mouthpiece. Order today.
- SH-II: O throat. The Helleberg SHII is made along the same lines as the 66,67, and standard Helleberg. It has the same Helleberg-style cup shape with the same inside diameter as the 69C4 (32.76 mm), a slightly tighter throat and standard backbore.
- SH-IIF: O throat. The Helleberg SH-IIF has the same rim as the Helleberg SH-II but with a shallower bowl-shaped cup to accommodate the smaller F tuba. The throat is smaller than the SH-II. The backbore is slightly larger, similar to a Schmitt shape that opens up quicker under the throat to reduce resistance.
- Geib: 5/16 throat. The Geib model has the same inside diameter as the Helleberg SH-II with a modified rim contour. The Geib cup is more bowl-shaped and slightly shallower than the SH-II. The entrance to the throat is tighter yet it shares the same throat size as the SH-II with a standard backbore.